General Manager, Community Care
Full Time Position
The General Manager, Community Care will be a key member of the Executive Team, reporting directly to the CEO. Your primary responsibilities will be leading the newly formed Community Care team to achieve NDCH's strategic objectives. You will join a passionate and dedicated team focused on reducing rural health inequity underpinned by the social determinants of health to improve health and well being for all.
NDCH is a not for profit community health service. NDCH is a multisite Health Service with offices in Kerang, Boort, Cohuna, Pyramid Hill, and Quambatook. It has approximately 65 staff and delivers a range of services including allied health; general practice; counselling; district nursing; drug and alcohol services and community nursing. NDCH programs cover the Gannawarra Shire Council, the Northern End of the Loddon Shire, and parts of the Buloke Shire.
- Likely to be an experienced Community Care professional who has a background in leading in home care services for people with disability and who are ageing.
- Able to understand and are committed to the values of, and benefits delivered by, the not-for-profit sector.
- A team player, who is respectful and inclusive and provides information to team members to support them in their roles, in a clear and transparent way.
Further information and a position description is available by clicking Here
- Applications close at 5pm on Monday 14th August
- Northern District Community Health is an equal opportunity employer promoting a smoke-free environment.
- A current driver’s licence is essential.
- A current COVID 19 Vaccination certificate is essential
- Salary and conditions are in accordance with the relevant award/enterprise agreement and subject to funding being available. As a not for profit charity staff also have access to Salary Packaging options.
- Relevant criminal record checks will be conducted on applicants recommended for employment/appointment to positions within the health service.
- In keeping with the principles of the Victorian Government’s Child Safe Standards, embedded within NDCH is an organisational culture of child safety, and employees are to always perform the duties of this role within those standards. http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/Child safe standards
To apply for the position please include:
- Application Letter
- address the Key Selection Criteria
- up to date Resume
24 Fitzroy Street, Kerang 3579