Customer Engagement Officer
Part Time Position
Northern District Community Health (NDCH) is seeking a skilled and motivated person is required to work within its administration team in our Kerang office. This is a permanent part time position of 28 to 32 hours per fortnight with additional hours to cover leave. This position works collaboratively within the team of NDCH.
NDCH is a not for profit community health service. NDCH is a multisite Health Service with offices in Kerang, Boort, Cohuna, Pyramid Hill, and Quambatook. It has approximately 65 staff and delivers a range of services including allied health; general practice; counselling; district nursing; drug and alcohol services and community nursing. NDCH programs cover the Gannawarra Shire Council, the Northern End of the Loddon Shire, and parts of the Buloke Shire.
Applicants must demonstrate a high level of computer, clerical and communication skills. The position requires good word processing, record keeping and the ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and to work cooperatively and effectively within and across teams.
Further information and a position description is available by clicking Here
- Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 13th July
- Northern District Community Health is an equal opportunity employer promoting a smoke-free environment.
- A current driver’s licence is essential.
- A current COVID 19 Vaccination certificate is essential
- Salary and conditions are in accordance with the relevant award/enterprise agreement and subject to funding being available. As a not for profit charity staff also have access to Salary Packaging options.
- Relevant criminal record checks will be conducted on applicants recommended for employment/appointment to positions within the health service.
- In keeping with the principles of the Victorian Government’s Child Safe Standards, embedded within NDCH is an organisational culture of child safety, and employees are to always perform the duties of this role within those standards. http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/Child safe standards
To apply for the position please include:
- Application Letter
- address the Key Selection Criteria
- up to date Resume
24 Fitzroy Street, Kerang 3579